Monday 19 March 2012

I am currently reading.......



Title:
I know what you did last summer
Author: 
Lois Duncan
Number of pages:
211
Basic description:
This is the book the film was based on. Its nowhere near as gory though and it is more of a thriller than a horror. So far I am enjoying it although I don't think I will be reading it again. I will do a review when I finish it will be soon as I only have 2 chapters left.
Blurb:
It was only an accident -- but it would change their lives forever. Last summer, four terrified friends made a desperate pact to conceal a shocking secret. But some secrets don't stay buried, and someone has learned the truth. Someone bent on revenge. This summer, the horror is only beginning....

Happy reading!
Till next time :)
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment